When we speak of a traditional outfit that charms us, the image of a saree immediately comes to mind. In the popular Banarasi saree into the renowned Kanjeevaram, there are lots of sarees you may pick from to be able to create a mark. Pattu is just another such kind of saree known for its craftsmanship and intricate work it features. The word pattu comes in Tamil and contrasts to silk. Which is apt, because Pattu sarees are silk sarees from South India; beautiful and conventional offerings that you might wear in a conventional setting.
What Is Pattu?
Still another name for south silk, Pattu is a favorite handloom silk worn in parts of South India. For somebody searching to get authentication of the favorite saree, pure mulberry silk threads made out of gold-coated silver zari are the components of a true pattu. And no, it’s not just of one kind. Samudrika pattu, Parampara pattu, Vastrakala pattu, Vasundhara pattu and Uppada pattu compose the popular pattu sarees famous for their texture and glow. Apart from sarees, the technique is also seen in dupattas and dresses.
1. Dark Green Blouse
Together with pattu sarees, the dark green colour pattu saree blouse designs with some little zest of color contrasts is simple adorable.
2. Kundan Work Blouse
To showcase your conventional Indian pattu saree, kundan work pattu saree blouse layouts is an suitable pick to make it a memorable outfit for occasions and weddings.
3. Pearl Design Blouse
To experiment with your blouse in addition to the pattu sarees, you can opt to go for this sterling pearl pattu saree blouse layouts to look like a beautiful diva.
4. Boat Neck Blouse with Embellishments
The boat neck blouse design with some embellishments on it will definitely enhance your attractiveness along with the pairing of pattu saree.
5. Cold Shoulder Dark Green Blouse
The mix of contemporary and traditional in this cold shoulder pattu saree blouse designs can perfectly fit with all the pattu saree. Moreover, the dark green color is cherry on the cake to glorify the best thing about this whole outfit.
6. Designer Blouse
Nowadays, the different styles of designer blouse readily available in detailed embroidered and adornments to team it up using the pattu saree. Just make sure that you pick the right color in a pattu saree blouse layouts.
7. Bright Shade Blouse
It’s true, you may even choose the bright shade pattu saree blouse layouts such as white, orange, pink, light green and a few others to pair with your pattu saree.
8. Back String Blouse
To match with your traditional pattu saree, you should choose and decide on the stunning and super trendy back series blouse in brilliant color comparison.
9. Dark Maroon Blouse
The dark maroon blouse along with the combination of pattu saree in semi-sleeves is simply the Proper pick for particular occasions
10. Violet hue Blouse
The purple hue blouse in pairing with the sky pink or blue shade pattu saree is absolutely mesmerizing.
11. Puff Sleeves Blouse
The puff sleeves blouse in pairing with a silk pattu saree will look outstanding. You may opt to pick this amazing puff sleeves blouse for particular occasions.
12. Half Sleeves Pearly Design Blouse
The half sleeves blouse in pearly embroidery and design work is the best match with the pattu sarees to look stunning and gorgeous.
13. Neckline Embroidered Blouse
If you’re planning to use the conventional pattu saree, then teaming it up with a beautiful neckline embroidered pattu saree blouse layouts will certainly make you appear extraordinary.
14. Yellow Shade Blouse
The yellow shade blouse in heavy Maggam work is absolutely irresistible in design and fashion. And, if you put it with an wonderful pattu saree, then surely you’ll seem beautiful and hot.
15. Stylish Blouse
For a fashion quotient look, you should choose to pair your designer and super stylish pattu saree together with the pairing of fantastic and stylish blouse in sterling embroidery work.
Tips To Style Pattu Blouses
1. Experiment with varied designs before choosing the pattu blouse you wish to pair with your saree. Nothing like a tried and tested outfit, right?!
2. Make sure that your jewellery goes along with the attire, along with with your own blouse. Pick accents in gold if there is gold work in your blouse.
3. Drape your saree to bring out the very best of your blouse, deciding upon a draping style that does not completely overpower your pattu blouse layout.
4. Mix and match colors for a lively approach since you make heads turn.
5. Get your fixtures done well before the event where you are slated to wear the saree, so that your blouse is ready in time.
6. The length is important! Keep away from too high or too low blouses that are bound to not look good.
7. Avoid a lot of safety pins as you drape your pallu on your blouse. Too many of them sticking out might steal focus away from the outfit.
8. Also important is to obey the length of the pallu. An extended pallu may draw attention away from the outfit, and from the pattu blouse you opt to wear.
To conclude, these are the top 15 latest and designer pattu saree blouse designs that you must know!